Discover the Architectural Wonder of the Taj Mahal!
Oct 30, 2017 9:00 am
by Joe Meno
10256 Taj Mahal
Ages 16+. 5,923 pieces.
US $369.99 - CA $449.99 - DE 329.99€ - UK £299.99 - DK 2699.00 DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Build and discover the Taj Mahal! The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders, was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO® Creator Expert interpretation features the structure’s 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows. The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base. With more than 5,900 pieces, this set is designed to deliver a rewarding building experience and makes a great display piece for the home or office.
• LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
• Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.
• Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
• Put your LEGO® building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
• Special elements include 6 blue 16x32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
• Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
Available for sale directly through LEGO® beginning
November 27, 2017 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO® Stores or via phone:
US Contact Center1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center00-800-5346-1111
LEGO, the LEGO logo and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group. All rights reserved.