BrickCon, the nation’s longest running LEGO fan event, celebrates it’s 19th year! However, since the convention was cancelled in-person, BrickCon is hosting a full weekend of activities for everyone to enjoy online on this weekend, October 3rd and 4th! There’s a lot going on and now, instead of having to go to Seattle, all you have to do is buy a ticket and go online to see what’s going on:
- See hundreds of new custom LEGO creations in our themed photo and video galleries.
- Vote for your favorite creation to win the coveted People’s Choice award!
- Watch two days of interactive LEGO programming (full schedule below)
- Interact with current and former LEGO designers from Denmark
- Ask questions from your favorite LEGO Masters contestants
- Watch LEGO robots try to destroy each other in our Brick Battles
- Get a tour of some of the biggest builds from our BrickCon builders.
- Go shopping at our online Brick Bazaar where dozens of shops will sell LEGO sets, minifigures, jewelry, books, shirts and more (including exclusive BrickCon swag!) (Note: BrickJournal will have a booth there, so drop by!
You can see the schedule here.
Tickets are $5 per device for the entire weekend and can be purchased here. This is a great opportunity to see some great LEGO creations and meet some LEGO builders and designers from not only here, but overseas – including from the LEGO Group! So see you this weekend!