Billund, May 28, 2020:Today, the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini unveiled the eagerly awaited LEGO®Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 in true style. The showstopping reveal featured all the suspense, emotion and excitement of a supercar launch event – but was miniature in scale and powered entirely by LEGO® Technic elements.
The star of the show, 1:8 scale LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 embodies the unrivalled power, visionary design and futuristic elegance of the limited-edition Italian super sports car. First presented at Frankfurt Motor Show in September 2019, only 63 of the full-sized Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 models are being produced, making this 3,696-piece replica the ultimate collector’s item for luxury car lovers and LEGO fans looking for their next building challenge.
Boasting a vivid lime-green colour and elegant golden rims, the model measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide. This one-of-a-kind model is the ultimate addition to any LEGO collection.
The LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 will be available directly from LEGO stores and www.LEGO.com/Technic-Lamborghini-Sian from June 1st, then in many retailers globally from August 1, 2020.
A showstopping reveal
In a feat of engineering excellence, the stunning LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 made an explosive entrance worthy of any true super sports car – in the world’s first 1:8 scale supercar launch.
From the elegance of the setting and futuristic lighting, to the energy-charged reveal of the car’s unmistakable silhouette, the experience was crafted entirely from LEGO Technic pieces, showing that with Technic, you can build whatever you can imagine.
The unveil was streamed globally to give luxury car fans and LEGO lovers the chance to experience the magic and emotion of a real super sport scar launch. A video of the reveal can be viewed here.
A Design Ahead of its Time
The LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 embodies the unmistakable power and stunning looks of the Sián both in design and style. The super sports car’s futuristic features are recreated in elaborate and authentic detail, bringing proud owners closer to the real model than they could ever imagine. These immersive touches include a replica of the Sián’s incomparable V12 engine, a rear spoiler that pops up like the real thing, front and rear suspension, and steering powered by a wheel adorned with the Automobili Lamborghini emblem.
In true Lamborghini style, the model also boasts scissor doors which open to reveal the perfectly recreated cockpit. Inside, the car’s luxurious interior has been intricately recreated with a fully-functioning 8-speed sequential gearbox triggered by a movable paddle gearshift.
Speaking about the visionary design, Niels. B. Christiansen, LEGO Group CEO, said: “This new model truly encapsulates the pursuit of excellence embedded in the DNA of both Automobili Lamborghini and the LEGO Group. Both the 1:8 model and the reveal itself are feats of engineering innovation, pulled off by incredibly talented teams from across our two businesses. The LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 is a true testament that with LEGO® Technic, you can build anything your heart desires. I can’t wait to build this authentic replica of this futuristic super sports car for real.”
“The LEGO brick is an icon in the same way as a Lamborghini super sports car,” said Stefano Domenicali, CEO and Chairman of Automobili Lamborghini. “They both embody the pursuit of design perfection through constant research and development, create different emotions with every interaction, and are valued by generations. Each Lamborghini super sports car can be unique thanks to our Ad Personam personalization program and the specific driving style of each owner, just as LEGO bricks provide builders of all ages with endless possibilities for creation. This outstanding replica of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 from the LEGO Group presents a brilliant new building experience for both super sports car fans and LEGO enthusiasts and Lamborghini is privileged to share in this opportunity with the LEGO Group.”
To make the building experience as thrilling and immersive as a spin behind the wheel of the real car, proud owners can also pop open the front hood to discover a stylish Lamborghini overnight bag and a unique serial number that unlocks special content at www.LEGO.com/lamborghini-sian.
An exclusive series of 13 videocasts featuring Automobili Lamborghini and LEGO experts can also be accessed through QR codes in two ‘coffee-table’ style collectors’ booklets that accompany the model. As fans work through the comprehensive building instructions, these videocasts delve deep into the inspiration behind different stages of the design. However, it is not just the building experience that is totally unique: the LEGO Technic Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 comes shrouded in a unique box inspired by the iconic lines, signature headlight silhouette and eye-catching colour of the original Lamborghini Sián.
42115 LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37
Ages 18+. 3696 pieces | US $379.99 – CA $489.99 – DE €379.99 – UK £349.99 – FR €379.99 – DK 2899DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
An Engaging Build with a Stunning Display Piece to Admire
Experience the unmistakable power and looks of the Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 as you become immersed in this LEGO® Technic™ building kit (42115). With superb detailing, the model car is a faithful representation of the original Sián FKP 37 in eye-catching lime green with golden rims.
The Beauty is in the Details
Authentic features include the 8-speed transmission, activated by the movable paddle gearshift, V12 engine with moving pistons, and 4-wheel drive. Use the steering wheel to position the car, then check out the front and rear suspension. Just like the full-size super sports car, this model car features classic scissor opening doors.
This buildable car set lets you enjoy quality downtime as you bring the beautiful Sián FKP 37 to life. Presented in a luxury box, it includes an exclusive coffee-table-quality book with building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews. Open the hood to discover your unique serial number and unlock special online content.
- Enjoy immersive building with this LEGO® Technic™ Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 set (42115). Then explore the car’s faithful features, including V12 engine with moving pistons, steering, and front and rear suspension.
- With an 8-speed sequential transmission, movable rear spoiler, opening front and rear hood, detailed disc brakes and golden rims, this LEGO® Technic™ set brings you closer than ever to the real Lamborghini Sián FKP 37.
- Designed especially for super sports car fans, with superb detailing, this advanced LEGO® Technic™ construction set comes with a decorative display plate and unique serial number to unlock exclusive online content.
- A rewarding building project for you, or a special birthday present or holiday gift for a loved one. This LEGO® set is presented in exclusive luxury packaging and provides a stunning display piece to own and enjoy.
- In a vivid lime green color scheme, with golden rims and decorated elements, this 1:8 scale buildable model car measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- Powered by passion! No batteries are required for this LEGO® Technic™ set, so you can get stuck into your immersive building project right away.
- Exclusive collectors’ booklet featuring comprehensive building instructions, images and behind-the-scenes interviews from the two teams that worked on this project: the LEGO Group and Automobili Lamborghini.
- With elegant designs and realistic functions, LEGO® Technic™ sets offer a rewarding build and models packed with impressive features.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures the elements connect easily.
- LEGO® Technic™ sets are thoroughly tested to make sure they meet the highest global safety and quality standards.
Available directly from LEGO Stores & LEGO.com from 1st June, 2020
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111