The LEGO Group and Disney celebrate the wonder of storytelling in the new Share the Wonder series
Today, the LEGO Group is kicking off its celebration of Disney’s 100 anniversary by recreating some of the most beloved Disney movie moments in iconic LEGO® brick form as part of its new #SharetheWonder video series.
The three-part series will feature scenes from timeless Disney movies, and will encourage fans to share their own favorite LEGO built Disney moments on social media using #SharetheWonder. The #SharetheWonder series will debut throughout the next month on LEGO.com, LEGO social channels and Disney’s YouTube.
Disney100 is a celebration of timeless storytelling and unforgettable characters that have entertained and inspired people of all ages for a century. To commemorate 100 years of Disney, the LEGO Group is inviting families to share the wonder of storytelling, imagination, and creative play that LEGO® Disney has inspired over the 24 years since it launched.
The LEGO Group has also revealed its first collection of Disney100 products to help fans of all ages experience the magic of LEGO Disney storytelling:
- The fun, collectible LEGO BrickHeadz™ Disney 100th Celebration set (40622) includes buildable LEGO figures of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Mickey Mouse, Snow White, and Tinker Bell so fans aged 10+ can relive iconic Disney memories with some of their favourite characters. The LEGO set is available now exclusively from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores priced at 39.99 EUR / $39.99 /39.99 GBP/49.99 CAD/69.99 AUD
- The LEGO DUPLO Disney 3 in 1 Magical Castle (10998) invites young fans to experience the magic of the Disney castle with Mickie, Minnie, Figaro, Daisy, and Donald Duck. The set transforms into three different builds, ensuring the fun never stops for toddlers aged 3+. The set will be on sale from 1st April exclusively from LEGO.com and LEGO Stores priced at 99.99 EUR/159.99 AUD/
89.99 GBP/99.99 USD/129.99 CAD
- The LEGO Disney Celebration Train (43212) calls all young Disney fans to jump aboard and join in the anniversary celebrations. The parade train features beloved Disney and Pixar characters from Mickey and Minnie Mouse, Moana, Peter Pan, and Toy Story on bespoke parade floats. The set will be on sale from 1st April price at 39.99 EUR / $39.99/34.99 GBP/49.99 CAD/59.99 AUD
- The LEGO Disney ‘Up’ House (43217) is ready for an anniversary adventure and invites Disney and LEGO fans aged 9+ to join. The LEGO model of the iconic patchwork house features Carl Fredricksen, Wilderness Explorer Russel and Dug as they prepare for takeoff. The LEGO Disney ‘Up’ House set will be on sale from 1st April priced at 54.99 EUR / $59.99/ 89.99 AUD/ 79.99 CAD/49.99 GBP
- The new LEGO Minifigures Disney collection features 18 fan-favourite Disney Characters from across the last 100 years. Each blind bag contains one minifigure. The nostalgia-filled range goes on sale from 1st May priced at €3.99 / $4.99/5.99 CAD/3.49 GBP
The LEGO Disney Celebration Train, ‘Up’ House and Minifigure Collection will be available from LEGO.com, LEGO stores and selected other retailers globally.